Day – 1 Paris
Upon arrival in Paris, meet your car at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure or explore the great shopping sites in the fashion capital of the world. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 – Paris
Leisure Pass Paris 2 Days
The Paris Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package which provides access into over 60 world famous museums, art galleries and monuments in Paris. Made up of the Paris Museum Pass, Paris Attraction Pass and Paris Visite Pass. Discover and explore Paris the easiest way!
– Paris Museum Pass – free entrance to over 60 of Paris’ world famous museums and monuments (eg. Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Opera Garnier, Chateaux de Versailles)
– Paris Attractions Pass – free entry to popular attractions including a Seine River Cruise, Musée Grévin, Tour Montparnasse and even a Wine Tasting experience!
– Free Hop-on-hop-off bus tour of Paris, show your Paris Attractions Pass to pick up a 1 day unlimited use ticket.
– Paris Visite Travelcard – free unlimited travel on the metro, buses and RER within central Paris covering zones 1-3
– Fast Track Entry – skip the lines at a selection of the busiest museums and attractions in Paris
– 120+ page Guidebook – a detailed guide to all of the sights and landmarks in Paris including a map and directions as well as loads of helpful tips and hints
Day – 3 Paris
After breakfast say goodbye to Paris and take your private transfer to the airport.