Day – 1 London
Upon arrival on London, meet your car at airport and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. overnight at hotel.
Day – 2 London
Leisure Pass London with Oyster Travel Card
The London Pass is a sightseeing city card which gives you entry to a choice of over 60 popular tourist attractions in the city.
– Free entry to over 60 attractions, tours and museums (Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London and much more).
– Fast Track Entry – skip the lines at selected attractions to save time (Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and The Orangery only a few to mention).
– Hop On Hop Off One Day ticket ( 1 calendar day)
Valid for a full working day across all six routes, this convenient ticket gives you access to over 70 stops across London.(entrances not included)
– Free 160+ page guidebook packed with helpful tips, info and maps
– Over 20 exclusive special offers
The Oyster Travel Card – the cheapest way to travel around the city
– Unlimited Travel across Central London – you can travel at any time of the day, any day of the week.
– Underground network as well as bus services, over ground trains and the DLR.
Day – 3 London
Breakfast at Hotel.
Explore London at your own pace, using the public transport and various entrances, attraction entries included in the card. Overnight at hotel.
Day – 4 London
After breakfast say goodbye to Paris and take your private transfer to the airport.